Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Happy 2012! I don't think the world is going to end anytime soon so we might as well keeping living and doing what we do. It's a new year with new goals. I'm not going to bore you with my personal resolutions of weight loss, spending more quality time with my mom, break dancing and increased bike riding. We're not here to talk about that. As far as the Yarn Graffiti Documentary goes the goal for the year is to wrap up primary production. To wrap up production the Yarn Graffiti Doc team is working around the clock to get money to finish this movie.

Another big resolution is to make sure to keep all of you updated through this blog. I've let this blog fall to the wayside. I promise to stay on top of this.

The holidays were good to me in strange way, (I love my family) but bad for the documentary. For 2 weeks I didn't really think about it. I'm happy to be back to normal life where I think about this documentary all day long like a monkey on my back.

I'm back to work on the doc! More coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog :-) I love yarnbombing and since january 2012 I have started my own little trend in my neigtbourhood - you're most welcome to visit my blog and follow my street art :-)

    "Make a yarnbomb - not war!"

    ReplyDelete